Embed Our News Feed!
Interested in sharing Bowhunting360.com content on your site? Follow this guide to find out how you can embed our auto-updating news feed widget on your page.
Embedding the widget code in your site
- Copy the above code snippet to your clipboard.
- Log into your website editor.
- Edit the page on which you would like the news feed to appear.
- In your content editor, switch to HTML or Plain Text editing mode. If you can’t find this right away look for a button with the words ‘Custom HTML’, ‘Source’, ‘Code’ or ‘Text’.
- Paste the code snippet into your editor and save the page.
- A news feed resembling the Bowhunting360.com Feed below should appear, this widget will resize to fit different screen sizes and devices.
- Enjoy the newest content from Bowhunting 360 on your site!
Not working? Here are some things to check
- Make sure your website editor allows you to edit HTML. If the code snippet itself shows up on your site, you have pasted it into a Rich Text editor and must find another method.
- Check that you’ve pasted the code in the correct place— it should not be pasted inside HTML tags like <p></p> <h1></h1> or <span></span>.
- Try finding an area that will allow enough space for the content.
- When in doubt, try pasting the code snippet at the very end or very beginning of your page.